2 Day Advanced PRF Course in Regenerative Dentistry
with Richard J Miron, DDS, MSc, PhD
Earn 16 CE Credits
Day 1 (8:30 AM to 5:00 PM)
Understanding Platelet Rich Fibrin: From Biological Background to Clinical Indications
This talk aims to highlight the recent advancements made with respect to the newest protocols of platelet concentrates including recent developments in horizontal centrifugation and liquid concentrated-PRF to further speed wound healing and tissue regeneration for various clinical indications faced in routine daily dental practice. These will also include the novel Bio-Heat and Bio-Cool technology with an ability to extend the working properties of PRF from 2-3 weeks to 4-6 months. Thus, the technology can be utilized in certain indications as a substitute for collagen membranes for the holistic patients. Lastly, new clinical applications and uses of PRF will be presented in implantology, periodontology and facial esthetics.
- Provide the biological background and scientific rationale for why platelet concentrates speed wound healing
- Introduce new protocols using horizontal centrifugation
- Provide clinical indications when, where and why to use PRF
- Full scientific presentation on the Bio-Heat technology and the ability to extend the working properties of PRF from 2-3 weeks to 4-6 months
- Launch of the Bio-Cool technology and reason why it is a MUST in all dental practices
- Importance of PRF tubes for the fabrication of PRF
- New clinical uses of PRF in Periodontology
- The opportunities to the dentist in the field of Facial Esthetics using PRF
Part 1 (8:30am-10:30am): Biology of Wound Healing. Understand the importance of vascularization for both soft and hard tissues.
Part 2 (10:45am-12:00pm): Learn the history of PRF and the improvements made over the years from PRP towards Bio-PRF.
Part 3 (1:00pm-2:45pm): Biological background of PRF for various clinical uses. Understand how lower centrifugation speeds (g-force) using horizontal centrifugation results in a superior fibrin scaffold with more platelet and leukocytes. Understand growth factor release and optimization of the PRF centrifuge to improve regeneration. Importance of PRF tubes for the fabrication of PRF
Part 4 (3:00pm-5:00pm): Clinical indications of PRF in dentistry. Discussion over its potential use in Extraction Socket Grafting, Sinus Augmentation Procedures, Gingival Recessions, Intrabony/Furcation Defect Regeneration, Implant Dentistry and Soft Tissue Management
More info: https://www.prfedu.com/description
Day 2 (8:30 AM to 12:30 PM)
Hands-on Workshop: New Trends in PRF therapy
Day 2 will be entirely hands-on. The will cover all the new advancements made with respect to the newest formulations of platelet concentrates. These will cover how to make custom-shaped PRF grafts, how to better concentrate liquid-PRF (C-PRF protocols) and will provide a better understanding for optimization of the protocols utilized in every day dental practice.
Thereafter, the Bio-Heat technology will be presented. This will cover the heating steps necessary to extend the working properties of PRF from a fast-resorbing 2-3 weeks membrane towards a membrane that lasts 4-6 months. Various protocols will be demonstrated whereby clinicians will learn how to make an extended-PRF membrane that lasts 4-6 months, as well as how to make a novel sticky bone that contains an outer e-PRF membrane that may be utilized for ridge augmentation procedures.
- Optimization of protocols for any centrifugation device
- Update on Bio-Heat technology and the ability to extend the working properties of PRF from 2-3 weeks to 4-6 months
- Improve cell and growth factor release using concentrated-PRF (C-PRF) protocols when compared to traditional injectable-PRF (i-PRF) on any centrifugation device
- Make the e-PRF and Bio-Bone protocols
- Launch of the Bio-Cool technology
- Coupon code for Free access to an online 8CE program at www.prf-edu.com
Day 2 Afternoon: FREE BONUS (1:30 PM to 5:30 PM)
Natural Facial Esthetics using Laser Therapy and Platelet Rich Fibrin at CARE Esthetics
Facial esthetics has become one of the fastest-growing industries in the world. As the field continues to evolve and patients demand more and more of practitioners, it is clear that both the beginner as well as the advanced practitioner seek convenient, safe, and effective therapies. This lectures will discuss the 100% all natural approach to facial esthetics using lasers and platelet rich fibrin. PRF has been used for decades in regenerative medicine, and has slowly made its way into the medical esthetic arena, often used in combination with other leading therapies to support minimally invasive esthetic procedures. One main discovery has been the ability to extend the resorption properties of PRF from 2-3 weeks to 4-6 months utilizing the Bio-Heat Technology. Within 10 minutes, liquid-PRF can be transformed towards a biological filler (Bio-Filler) that lasts half a year. When utilized in combination specifically with Fotona laser therapy, this combination approach favors additional collagen synthesis and stimulation of soft tissue regeneration utilizing 100% natural approaches. This has been the cornerstone therapy at www.care-esthetics.com, a growing trend whereby dentists are involved in the field. This lecture will begin by introducing the scientific background and advancements to PRF therapy in combination with laser therapy. Thereafter, it will highlight how dentists can join and become CARE Esthetic providers within their various regions and maximize revenue using their Fotona Lightwalker by entering this multi-billion dollars industry.
- Benefits of combining PRF with laser therapy in facial esthetics
- Scientific explanation for how PRF can be extended from 2-3 weeks until 4-6 months
- Presentation of multi-level branding using CARE Esthetics
- Learn how to become a CARE Esthetics provider in your city
You will receive an email with course location & details a few weeks before course start date.
Please direct questions to email@example.com