Learn how to combine PRF with antibiotics and Emdogain using Advanced Laser Therapy protocols to treat 4-7mm pockets non-surgically
Course Location: The course is entirely run at Lakewood Ranch Dental in Sarasota, Florida. (www.lakewoodranchdental.com)
For Dental Assistants, use discount code: "Followassistant"
Course Location: The course is entirely run at Lakewood Ranch Dental - office of Dr. Miron and Dr. Estrin (owner Dr. Michael Kanter)
6270 Lake Osprey Dr,
Recommended Hotel (2 minute walk to office):
6231 Lake Osprey Dr, Sarasota, FL 34240
Phone: (941) 782-4400
Advanced-PRF Education in Non-Surgical Regenerative Therapy
1-Day Course in Office - Come Learn the applications of PRF in the field of Periodontology
Increase your skillset in non-surgical periodontal therapy within this 1-day program to optimize your comfort levels for private practice!!!
8:30-10:30 (Dr. Richard Miron – biomaterials and growth factor expert)
- Welcome, introduction to team members, overview of the clinic and equipment.
- Background information on growth factors. What is enamel matrix derivative (EMD; Emdogain), how was it developed and how should be applied and utilized in periodontal therapy.
- Background info on platelet rich fibrin (PRF), how to optimize protocols and which protocol to utilize for each indications
- How to combine PRF with antibiotic therapy. How to fabricate an all-natural low-cost arrestin at your pharmacy using with a better growth factor release profile.
- How to extend the working properties of PRF from 2-3 weeks to 4-6 months (e-PRF)
10:30-11:00 Coffee Break
11:00-12:30 (Dr. Nate Estrin – laser therapy expert)
- Overview of the protocols utilized in laser therapy. Discussion over protocols and settings utilized in the field of periodontal regenerative therapy.
- Advantages of the Neodymium:Yag laser (LANAP) for periodontal therapy
- Advantages of the Erbium:Yag laser for periodontal therapy
1:30-5:00 (Dr. Richard Miron and Dr. Nate Estrin – Live treatments)
- Live Treatments! Learn protocols, learn how to utilize various laser wavelengths including understanding laser protocols
- Visualize live patient treatments in a small group setting.
6:00-8:30 Optional Dinner with Q & A with Dr. Miron and Dr. Estrin