Advanced-PRF Education in Facial Aesthetics
3-Day Course - Come learn Facial Esthetics with the top doctors using PRF
Course Location :
Madison Avenue Smiles
488 Madison Avenue Suite 1712
New York, NY 10022
Course Description: Learn the biology and clinical applications behind utilizing blood derivatives and PRF formulations in facial esthetics from a combined group of leading doctors in the field including Dr. Richard J Miron, Dr. Catherine Davies, Dr. Alireza Panahpour, Dr. Terry Alford, Cindy Herbert. Each with their various expertise in the field, the course will highlight the latest advancements in facial esthetics with blood derivatives including sections on 1) injection techniques with PRF, 2) micro-needling techniques with PRF and 3) an overview on the applications of PRF in combination with laser therapy. The course will be taught over a period of 3 days, with the first day geared towards providing the biological background on the use of PRF in regenerative dentistry and facial esthetics (with a section on venipuncture), with the focus of days 2 and 3 on injection and micro-needling techniques using PRF with live demonstrations and live patient practice.
Increase your skillset in facial aesthetics within this 3-day course to optimize your comfort levels for private practice!
Thursday, January 20, 2022
Dr. Richard Miron
8:30-5:00 - Lunch (12:00 to 1:00)
Platelet rich fibrin (PRF) has been widely utilized in implant dentistry primarily owing to its ability to favor soft tissue wound healing. This course aims to highlight the recent advancements made with respect to the newest formulations of platelet concentrates and systematically presents when, where and why specific platelet concentrates may be utilized to further speed wound healing and tissue regeneration for various clinical indications faced in routine daily dental practice. From the lead Editor of Quintessence’s 2021 Textbook titled: “Understanding Platelet Rich Fibrin”, Dr. Richard Miron discusses a variety of methods to improve PRF in routine daily practice.
- Learn Phlebotomy, sticky bone, liquid-PRF, PRF membranes and creating Biological Fillers
- Provide the biological background and scientific rationale for why platelet concentrates speed wound healing
- Introduce new protocols using horizontal centrifugation
- Provide clinical indications when, where and why to use PRF (membranes and liquid) in regenerative dentistry and facial esthetics
- Learn how to transform PRF membranes from 2 weeks resorption properties to 4 months
- Launch of the Bio-Cool technology
- Importance of PRF tubes for the fabrication of PRF
- Coupon code for Free access to an online 8CE program at www.prf-edu.com
Friday, January 21, 2022
Dr. Richard Miron
- Review of trends in facial esthetics. What is the role of the dentist in facial esthetics? How big is the market for dentists?
- Marketing the facial esthetic patient. CARE Esthetics
- Photography in facial esthetics. A simple step by step guideline for accurate patient recording and documentation
- Micro-needling in facial esthetics
Dr. Catherine Davies
10:00-12:00 An introduction to facial anatomy and safe facial injections.
Lunch (12:00 to 1:00)
1:00-1:30 Facial creams in Facial Esthetics.
Dr. Alireza Panahpour
1:30-3:00 A step by step protocol to facial esthetics. The Casanova Technique
Dr. Terry Alford
3:30-5:00 Cutting Edge Technologies: Introduction to Lasers in Facial Aesthetics
Saturday, January 22, 2022
Day 3 is entirely clinical and practical based (no lectures – wear scrubs)
Doctors and accompanying staff will be divided into 3 groups and rotate instructors.
Each doctor will participate in live demos and patient practice as follows (in various orders):
- Photography + Microneedling + Bio-Heat (Dr. Miron)
- Injections techniques and lip augmentation (Dr. Panahpour)
- Lasers in Facial Esthetics (Dr. Alford)
Each of these rotating 3 sections will last 2 hours.